1. Data controller and description
1.1. Data controller
The data controller for the processing of this website and its services is Sellboost Solutions S.L. (hereinafter Glotio), located at Street Triana, nº 120, 6th floor, Left, Office, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Postal Code 35002, Spain.
personal and non-personal information as a user of Glotio, as of the effective date
in the header.
To process your data, Glotio complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its development regulations.
2. Information collected
You can visit the website without providing any data, but if you want to contract our services, you will need to provide us with some personal information. The information (personal or non-personal) collected by the Service may vary based on that.
The personal and non-personal information collected by the Service is gathered in three ways: 1) the one collected automatically 2) the one that you voluntarily provide us and 3) the one provided by third parties.
2.1. The compiled automatically
This information will consist of:
- They are compiled using cookies or similar mechanisms stored in your device, always with your consent or according to other legal bases. Check our Cookies Policy for more information.
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which you proceed, the URL to which you are marching or the mobile network used, among others.
Data from the use of the Service and possible bugs detected during its performance.
- Once the Glotio module is installed on e-commerce, and through the API, we will have access to the texts that need to be translated, for example, catalogue data, aggregate sales data by country, province/state and postal code, products, prices, stock, taxes, currencies, languages, module files, themes and store email templates to search for texts to translate, online store and server settings such as name, description, store type, URL, online store version, active theme, time zone, PHP version, PHP memory limit, PHP execution limit or limit of PHP upload. In any case, Glotio will never collect or process personal data from the users or clients of the e-commerce.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
2.2. The one you voluntarily provide
This information will consist of:
- The one required to register as a user of the API of the Service, consisting of your email. At that moment you must choose your password.
About the password, as a user of the Service you will be responsible for its protection. In that sense, you will assume any damage and prejudice that could be derived from its improper use or the transfer of it to third parties.
- The information, personal or not, may contain the messages sent through the contact or opinion channels established through Glotio’s website, for example, your name, email and message.
- The one required by Glotio to acquire the Service: product selection, name and surname (or company name), tax identification number, address, email, telephone, zip code, province, country and payment information such as credit card number, expiration date and verification code (although such data is processed directly by our payment service provider).
- The personal information that could be included in the texts to translate or update.
- Your email if you decide to sign up for our newsletter. If you register the email of a third party, you accept that you have that user’s consent for it.
- Your photograph, name, nickname or geolocation if you decide to participate in any of our social media activities.
2.3. The one provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- The information provided by payment systems or credit card processors, such as the time of purchase or its amount.
- The information provided by Prestashop, WordPress, Shopify o Magento even if it is not personal data, such as the name of the e-commerce, its URL or the installed version.
3. Rights and purposes
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (normally marked with an asterisk), the use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data provided by you is incorporated and will be processed in Glotio’s Records of Processing Activities, to meet your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about issues related to the activity of the company and its services.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition and portability of your data by email to: email@example.com or the postal address: Street Triana, nº 120, 6th floor, Left, Office, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Postal Code 35002, Spain.
In both cases, you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your national ID or national ID, if necessary.
If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal.
Also, if you think there is a problem with the way Glotio is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the data protection authority that corresponds, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection indicated in the case of Spain.
Regarding the use of the Service, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement, for example, if you act on behalf of a legal entity, and use the site by its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and recognize.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and
during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
5. Use of the data
Glotio will use the data collected to:
- Manage, improve and update the Service (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Address the issues you raise (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in meeting the requests and doubts of our users).
- Process the single and recurring payments you make, in the last case for translation updates and subscriptions (the lawful basis being the contract).
- Register in the Service (the lawful basis being your consent).
- Create, process, manage and update the accounts from the users (the lawful basis being the contract).
- Provide, collect and facilitate the management of the characters and promotions available to every user (the lawful basis being the contract).
- Provide the Service and facilitate the translation of the texts (the lawful basis being the contract).
- Develop new services for online stores and for marketing actions (the lawful basis being the contract).
- Send you by email our newsletter and promotional offers ( the lawful basis being, depending on the case, your consent or our legitimate interest based on the previous contractual relationship, according to art. 21.2 LSSICE).
You can unsubscribe from the received email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages related to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions and assist the security forces of the state in the framework of its possible investigations (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
Glotio does not use automated individual decisions.
Likewise, Glotio may use the information of the users in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to be shown to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
5.1. In emails and contact forms
The website of the Service has SSL encryption that allows users to securely send their data through a standard type of contact form.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the registry of treatment activity and of which Glotio is the owner.
In that sense:
- Your IP will arrive, which will be used to verify the origin of the message to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to a cyber attack the Service), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through the telephone, email and other means of communication indicated.
Regarding the means of payment used:
- Our providers of payment service to pay for the provision of our services or the amount of the products are credit or debit cards. At no time, Glotio or its staff will have access to the payment data (for example, the verification number) that the user as a customer will provide to those third parties.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the web (for example, the possibility of participating in a contest or drawing a promotional code) may contain particular conditions in terms of the protection of personal data. It will be necessary to accept them before participating in these services.
5.2. In social networks
Glotio has profiles in some of the main social networks, being responsible for the processing of the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by Glotio in which people’s faces appear).
The processing that Glotio will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows for the corporate profiles.
Therefore, Glotio will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit, our followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities or offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
In no case will Glotio extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly obtained for it.
5.3. In raffles
When participating in promotional actions organized exclusively by Glotio, the data that you transfer will be treated only by us for the purpose indicated in the statement of the action and its corresponding legal conditions.
6. Preservation of the data
Here you can check for how long we keep the personal data collected by the Service:
- The disaggregated data will be kept without a period of deletion.
- The data of the users who acquire the Service will be conserved at the minimum required, being able to stay up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- The data of users uploaded by Glotio to their social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers his consent, or the data has been uploaded according to the legitimate interest of Glotio until he withdraws it.
- Subscriber data to our newsletter will be kept from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
7. Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Glotio may share, use or preserve with third parties any of the personal information collected:
- To provide the Service:
The service providers that provide functions on our behalf, such as payment services, web hosting, analytics commercial, customer service or web marketing. These service providers may collect and have access to the information they need to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the strictly required information.
8. Security measures
Glotio adopts all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, Glotio cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about shared information at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after their removal, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in the cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
9. Language of the terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of the Service are presented in several languages (Spanish, English, French Italian and Polish). In case of contradiction between one and the other, the Spanish version will prevail.
We will inform you about your changes by sending a notice to the email address provided and/or placing a notice in a prominent place on our website.
Last update: December 15th, 2022