Used cookies: own and third party
Are they used to obtain statistics? Yes, the lawful basis is our legitimate interest in performing a better management of the Service.
Are they used for advertising? No
Third-party services that install cookies through this site: Google Analytics, Microsoft, ActiveCampaign, Zendesk and Stripe.
2. How to set and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete the installed cookies in your device through your web browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your device, the experience of using the site could get worse. In any case, here you can find how to configure the cookies on every browser:
3. Types and Uses
The service uses first and third-party cookies to improve the navigation, provide the service and get statistics about the use of the site.
4. What is a cookie and what use can it serve for?
A cookie is a text file that your browser sends to your computer, smartphone or tablet. It can be used to store and recover information about the browsing done by the user. For example, they can be used to remember your username and password, as well as the language that you prefer for the website.
5. What types of cookies are there?
According to who is processing the cookies:
- First party; the cookies are sent to your browser from our servers or web domains.
- Third-party; the cookies are sent to your browser from a server or web domain that we do not manage directly, being instead a third party the one who processes it, such as Google.
According to the time the cookies are active:
- Session cookies; in this case, the cookies are in your browser history until you leave the website, so no cookie stays on the device.
- Persistent Cookies; in this case, the cookies stay on your device and our website reads them every time you visit it again. These cookies stop working once a specific date goes by.
According to the use of the cookies:
- Technical cookies; these cookies improve the navigation and the performance of the website.
- Customization cookies; these cookies allow you to access the service with predefined features according to some specific criterion.
- Analytics cookies; these cookies make it possible to measure and analyze the use of the provided service.
6. Cookies used by Glotio
7. List of third-party cookies used by Glotio
- Google Analytics: These cookies (such as _ga, _gat) allow you to count how many times a user visits a website, how, when and from where.
- Microsoft Clarity: These cookies (for example MUID) are used to track your behaviour on the web and your level of interaction and advertising purposes.
- Zendesk: These cookies (for example _zicmid) allow you to establish a conversation via chat with the service.
- ActiveCampaign: These cookies are used to track advertising actions.
- Stripe: These cookies are used for the realization, prevention and detection of payment fraud.
Last update: 31st December 2022.